COURSE WEBSITE REGISTRATION:
Please make sure to create your course website account, so you can be added into the course approximately 1-2 weeks before class begins. The learning management system we use is called Moodle. The link to create your course account is
You will find all the course resources available to you a few days before class starts.
- Pass the course successfully with an 85% or higher academic grade
- Attend class and maintain a 90% or higher attendance grade
- Clinical Internship Screenings
- Drug screening
- LEVEL II FDLE background check with fingerprinting
- PPD skin test for TB within the last 12 months
- Up-to-date immunization record
- COVID vaccine and/or negative COVID test prior to internship
WHAT TO BRING AND WHAT TO WEAR:
Please wear clinical scrubs to every class including the first day of class. You may wear any color of scrubs. Students must also wear closed-toed shoes, nails must be kept short, and hair pulled away from the face.
Students may bring their lunch or dinner to class. We do have a refrigerator and microwave available for students to use. It is very important to stay hydrated as you will be performing venipunctures on each other.
HSC does have WIFI. Please bring your laptop or tablet with you and print out any class handouts needed for each class that are made available to you on the course website.
We are located at 2507 Callaway Road, Suite 206 in the Conservation Centre building. We are just off North Monroe Street near the Cracker Barrel.
All fees are nonrefundable.